Subject: [PATCH 0/8] fprintf(stderr, "warning: ") -> warning() patches

From: Miklos Vajna <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:52:49 +0100

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 07:21:05AM -0500, Jeff King <[email-masked]> wrote:
>   - there are several places that manually print "warning: " via
>     fprintf. I suppose those can be cleaned up to use warning(), too.

Here are 8 patches to do so. This does not contain the http-push patch I
send already in this thread, nor your patch.

Miklos Vajna (8):
  builtin-apply: use warning() instead of fprintf(stderr, "warning: ")
  builtin-checkout: use warning() instead of fprintf(stderr, "warning:
    ")
  builtin-fetch-pack: use warning() instead of fprintf(stderr,
    "warning: ")
  builtin-init-db: use warning() instead of fprintf(stderr, "warning:
    ")
  builtin-rm: use warning() instead of fprintf(stderr, "warning: ")
  builtin-show-branch: use warning() instead of fprintf(stderr,
    "warning: ")
  builtin-show-ref: use warning() instead of fprintf(stderr, "warning:
    ")
  refs: use warning() instead of fprintf(stderr, "warning: ")

 builtin-apply.c       |   15 +++++++--------
 builtin-checkout.c    |    4 ++--
 builtin-fetch-pack.c  |    2 +-
 builtin-init-db.c     |    7 +++----
 builtin-rm.c          |    3 +--
 builtin-show-branch.c |    3 +--
 builtin-show-ref.c    |    2 +-
 refs.c                |    8 +++-----
 8 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)