Subject: [PATCH 0/4] format-patch --cover-letter --in-reply-to

From: Thomas Rast <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 22:26:29 +0100

Lemma 1: Any task, no matter how trivial, expands to at least three
         patches.

Turns out there were tests, but they never worked.  In any case it
should now know how to properly format References, and also knows
about deep and shallow threading.

I formatted this series with

  git format-patch origin/master..t/thread-reply-to-cover \
    --cover-letter --thread \
    --in-reply-to='<[email-masked]>'

Thomas Rast (4):
  format-patch: threading test reactivation
  format-patch: track several references
  format-patch: thread as reply to cover letter even with in-reply-to
  format-patch: support deep threading

 Documentation/config.txt           |   10 ++
 Documentation/git-format-patch.txt |   10 ++-
 builtin-log.c                      |   65 ++++++++--
 log-tree.c                         |   11 +-
 revision.h                         |    2 +-
 t/t4014-format-patch.sh            |  265 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 6 files changed, 308 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)