Subject: [PATCH 00/13] New output style for git remote show

From: Jay Soffian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 01:28:48 -0500

Junio, this is based on pu, as it builds on my and Jeff's git remote
changes. Patches 1-7 are about new output style for "git remote show"
for everything but the push refspecs. Patches 8-13 then culiminate in
teaching it a new output style for push refspecs as well.

1-4 were previously a single patch which I broke up per your feedback
(gmane 110806).

Jay Soffian (13):
  remote: rename variable and eliminate redundant function call
  remote: remove unused code in get_ref_states
  remote: fix two inconsistencies in the output of "show <remote>"
  remote: make get_remote_ref_states() always populate states.tracked
  remote: name remote_refs consistently
  string-list: new for_each_string_list() function
  remote: new show output style
  refactor duplicated get_local_heads() to remote.c
  refactor duplicated ref_newer() to remote.c
  remote.c: make match_refs() copy src ref before assigning to peer_ref
  remote.c: don't short-circuit match_refs() when error in
    match_explicit_refs()
  remote.c: refactor get_remote_ref_states()
  remote: new show output style for push refspecs

 builtin-remote.c    |  469 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 builtin-send-pack.c |   78 +---------
 http-push.c         |   72 +--------
 remote.c            |   88 +++++++++-
 remote.h            |    2 +
 string-list.c       |   10 +
 string-list.h       |    5 +
 t/t5505-remote.sh   |   66 +++++---
 8 files changed, 516 insertions(+), 274 deletions(-)