Subject: [PATCH 00/11] Test on Windows - prequel

From: Johannes Sixt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:27:02 +0100

I'm preparing a series of patches that adjust the test suite so that it
passes on Windows (MinGW port). This is the initial part of it. Another
dozen or more are to follow. By splitting the series I hope to get
earlier feedback.

The series is also available from

 git://repo.or.cz/git/mingw/j6t.git for-junio

 http://repo.or.cz/w/git/mingw/j6t.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/for-junio

-- Hannes

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  t7300: fix clean up on Windows

Johannes Sixt (9):
  t9400, t9401: Do not force hard-linked clone
  test suite: Use 'say' to say something instead of
    'test_expect_success'
  Call 'say' outside test_expect_success
  test-lib: Replace uses of $(expr ...) by POSIX shell features.
  test-lib: Simplify test counting.
  test-lib: Introduce test_chmod and use it instead of update-index
    --chmod
  t2200, t7004: Avoid glob pattern that also matches files
  t5300, t5302, t5303: Do not use /dev/zero
  t5602: Work around path mangling on MSYS

 t/lib-git-svn.sh                       |    6 +++---
 t/t0024-crlf-archive.sh                |    2 +-
 t/t0050-filesystem.sh                  |    9 +++++++--
 t/t1410-reflog.sh                      |    4 +---
 t/t2200-add-update.sh                  |    2 +-
 t/t3400-rebase.sh                      |    4 ++--
 t/t3600-rm.sh                          |    5 +++--
 t/t4006-diff-mode.sh                   |   19 ++++---------------
 t/t4013-diff-various.sh                |    2 +-
 t/t4014-format-patch.sh                |    4 +---
 t/t5000-tar-tree.sh                    |    2 +-
 t/t5300-pack-object.sh                 |   17 ++++++++---------
 t/t5302-pack-index.sh                  |    2 +-
 t/t5303-pack-corruption-resilience.sh  |   12 +++++++-----
 t/t5515-fetch-merge-logic.sh           |    2 +-
 t/t5602-clone-remote-exec.sh           |    4 ++--
 t/t6031-merge-recursive.sh             |    9 ++-------
 t/t7004-tag.sh                         |    9 +++++----
 t/t7005-editor.sh                      |   29 +++++++++++++----------------
 t/t7300-clean.sh                       |    6 +++---
 t/t9200-git-cvsexportcommit.sh         |    2 +-
 t/t9400-git-cvsserver-server.sh        |    8 ++++----
 t/t9401-git-cvsserver-crlf.sh          |    6 +++---
 t/t9500-gitweb-standalone-no-errors.sh |   20 ++++++--------------
 t/t9700-perl-git.sh                    |    2 +-
 t/test-lib.sh                          |   28 ++++++++++++++++------------
 26 files changed, 98 insertions(+), 117 deletions(-)