Subject: [RFC/PATCH 0/2] status -s: Use the same config as status

From: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:24:37 +0100

This mini series is an RFC for bringing the short version of status in line
with the longer one. They already both obey status.showUntrackedFiles.
Currently, status -s does not obey status.relativePaths nor
color.status.

I think status should follow the priniciple of least surprise here in
the sense that -s should not change other aspects of the output
(although it is very different internally).

I think we don't have any tests for status -s yet, which is one reason
why this is an RFC: I don't expect to get through with it, like the
introducer of status -s did ;) Another reason is mentioned in 2/2.

Michael J Gruber (2):
  status -s: respect the status.relativePaths option
  status -s: obey color.status

 builtin-commit.c |   22 +++++++++++++++++-----
 wt-status.c      |    2 +-
 wt-status.h      |    1 +
 3 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)