Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add a few more status tests

From: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:12:00 +0100

Here are a few more tests for git status. The first one makes sure that
--porcelain uses paths based on the root, it makes sense on top of
14ed05d (t7508-status.sh: Add tests for status -s, 2009-11-27) or later.

The second one checks long, short and porcelain with color. It makes
sense on top of 3fe2a89 (status -s: obey color.status, 2009-12-05),
although one test will fail without the later 8661768 (status: reduce
duplicated setup code, 2009-12-07) and predecessor.

Remarks:
- There's not a single merge related status test so far.
- There's no test with -z because I don't know what it's suppoded to
  (besides the obvious thing): should it turn off color automatically
  but not relativePaths? Or should it switch to --porcelain -z?

Depending on the answer to the latter I have to do one more fixup to
wt-status.c (and write another test).

Thanks:
to J6t for pointing me to decrypt_color()

Michael J Gruber (2):
  t7508-status: status --porcelain ignores relative paths setting
  t7508-status: test all modes with color

 t/t7508-status.sh |  137 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 files changed, 137 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)