Subject: [PATCHv2 0/3] rebase-i: Ignore comments and blank lines among squash/fixup commands

From: Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:38:33 +0100

Here is v2 of the patch (now patch series) for making "rebase -i"
ignore comments and blank lines while it is processing blocks of
squash/fixup commands.

Please note that this version applies to "next", not "master", because
it depends on some changes to t/t3404-rebase-interactive.sh that were
made in mh/rebase-fixup.  (This dependency is superficial and could be
removed if necessary.)

The first patch in this series is not essential to the functionality
but I found it useful when debugging the tests.

Michael Haggerty (3):
  lib-rebase: Provide clearer debugging info about what the editor did
  lib-rebase: Allow comments and blank lines to be added to the rebase
    script
  rebase-i: Ignore comments and blank lines in peek_next_command

 git-rebase--interactive.sh    |    2 +-
 t/lib-rebase.sh               |   26 +++++++++++++++++++-------
 t/t3404-rebase-interactive.sh |   24 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)