Subject: [PATCH 0/4] bash: support user-supplied completion scripts for custom git commands and aliases

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 22:02:56 +0100

Hi,

here is the full series, extended for aliases.

I didn't want to push an obviously post-v1.7.0 change during the -rc
period, and then forgot about it until Teemu (on CC) sent similar
patches today[*].  His two patches do basically the same as my 2/4 (with
minor differences).

Junio was concerned about possible namespace issues.  This series does
not addresses his concern, but I have some thoughts about it, and I will
try to discuss it after dinner.

Best,
Gábor

[*] gmane: http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/140804
    message id: <[email-masked]>

SZEDER Gábor (4):
  bash: improve aliased command recognition
  bash: support user-supplied completion scripts for user's git
    commands
  bash: support user-supplied completion scripts for aliases
  bash: completion for gitk aliases

 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |   94 ++++++++++++--------------------
 1 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 60 deletions(-)