Subject: [PATCH v7 00/13] tr/display-notes

From: Thomas Rast <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:04:24 +0100

Here's a hopefully last replacement for the series.  I implemented
Johan's requests for changes and collected his acks; the only
behavioral change is that format_display_notes() no longer calls
init_display_notes() implicitly.

Thomas Rast (13):
  test-lib: unset GIT_NOTES_REF to stop it from influencing tests
  Support showing notes from more than one notes tree
  Documentation: document post-rewrite hook
  commit --amend: invoke post-rewrite hook
  rebase: invoke post-rewrite hook
  rebase -i: invoke post-rewrite hook
  notes: implement 'git notes copy --stdin'
  notes: implement helpers needed for note copying during rewrite
  rebase: support automatic notes copying
  commit --amend: copy notes to the new commit
  notes: add shorthand --ref to override GIT_NOTES_REF
  notes: track whether notes_trees were changed at all
  git-notes(1): add a section about the meaning of history

 Documentation/config.txt         |   53 +++++-
 Documentation/git-notes.txt      |   46 ++++-
 Documentation/githooks.txt       |   38 ++++
 Documentation/pretty-options.txt |   11 +-
 builtin.h                        |   18 ++
 builtin/commit.c                 |   45 +++++
 builtin/log.c                    |    5 +
 builtin/notes.c                  |  197 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 cache.h                          |    3 +
 git-am.sh                        |   13 ++
 git-rebase--interactive.sh       |   52 +++++-
 git-rebase.sh                    |    6 +
 notes.c                          |  191 +++++++++++++++++++-
 notes.h                          |   66 +++++++
 pretty.c                         |    6 +-
 refs.c                           |    4 +-
 refs.h                           |    5 +
 revision.c                       |   21 ++
 revision.h                       |    5 +
 t/t3301-notes.sh                 |  377 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 t/t3400-rebase.sh                |   17 ++
 t/t3404-rebase-interactive.sh    |   24 +++
 t/t5407-post-rewrite-hook.sh     |  183 ++++++++++++++++++
 t/t7501-commit.sh                |   12 ++
 t/test-lib.sh                    |    4 +
 25 files changed, 1369 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t5407-post-rewrite-hook.sh