Subject: [PATCH v4 0/8] Attribute and conversion patches

From: Henrik Grubbström (Grubba) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:46:36 +0200

These are some patches that are needed to get the support for
attributes and especially the 'ident' attribute to a useable
state.

Since last time the 'ident'-specific patch "Inhibit contraction of
foreign $Id$ during stats." is gone, and replaced with the generic
"Filter files that have changed only due to conversion changes.".

Henrik Grubbström (Grubba) (8):
  convert: Safer handling of $Id$ contraction.
  convert: Keep foreign $Id$ on checkout.
  status: Added missing calls to diff_unmodified_pair() in
    format_callbacks.
  diff: Filter files that have changed only due to conversion changes.
  convert: Added core.refilteronadd feature.
  attr: Fixed debug output for macro expansion.
  attr: Allow multiple changes to an attribute on the same line.
  attr: Expand macros immediately when encountered.

 Documentation/config.txt |   12 +++++++
 attr.c                   |   38 ++++++++++++++--------
 cache.h                  |    2 +
 config.c                 |   10 ++++++
 convert.c                |   28 ++++++++++++++++-
 diff.c                   |   42 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 environment.c            |    2 +
 sha1_file.c              |   57 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t0003-attributes.sh    |   15 +++++++++
 t/t0021-conversion.sh    |   76 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 wt-status.c              |    4 ++
 11 files changed, 264 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)