Subject: [PATCH v4 0/4] End-of-line normalization, getting close?

From: Eyvind Bernhardsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 23:44:38 +0200

Here's the latest series.  Linus's suggested attribute names were a
lot saner than mine, so I've now split the "crlf" attribute into
"crlf" and "eol", and the "crlf" attribute gets renamed to "text" in
the final commit.  I dropped the patch that renamed autocrlf.

git-cvsserver gets a bit more love in this round (particularly the
documentation), so I think it should work as well as it did before.
Not too happy with the logic duplication, though.

Patch 1/4 is still "safe autocrlf" from Finn Arne, just for
convenience.

All in all, I think this looks pretty good now.
-- 
Eyvind

Eyvind Bernhardsen (3):
  Add tests for per-repository eol normalization
  Add per-repository eol normalization
  Rename the "crlf" attribute "text"

Finn Arne Gangstad (1):
  autocrlf: Make it work also for un-normalized repositories

 Documentation/config.txt        |   20 +++--
 Documentation/git-cvsserver.txt |   13 +--
 Documentation/gitattributes.txt |  164 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 attr.c                          |    2 +-
 cache.h                         |    9 ++-
 config.c                        |    2 +-
 convert.c                       |  155 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 environment.c                   |    2 +-
 git-cvsserver.perl              |   13 ++-
 t/t0020-crlf.sh                 |   52 ++++++++++++
 t/t0025-crlf-auto.sh            |  156 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 11 files changed, 507 insertions(+), 81 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t0025-crlf-auto.sh