Subject: [PATCH v5 0/4] Re-rolled merge normalization

From: Eyvind Bernhardsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:09:48 +0200

Hi Junio,

I took the liberty of re-rolling my series with your improved d/m patch.
I re-added some optimizations to your patch and renamed the config
variable to something a little more typeable.
-- 
Eyvind

Eyvind Bernhardsen (3):
  Avoid conflicts when merging branches with mixed normalization
  Try normalizing files to avoid delete/modify conflicts when merging
  Don't expand CRLFs when normalizing text during merge

Junio C Hamano (1):
  Introduce "double conversion during merge" more gradually

 Documentation/config.txt        |   10 ++++++
 Documentation/gitattributes.txt |   34 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 cache.h                         |    2 +
 config.c                        |    5 +++
 convert.c                       |   37 ++++++++++++++++++++----
 environment.c                   |    1 +
 ll-merge.c                      |   15 ++++++++++
 merge-recursive.c               |   51 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 t/t6038-merge-text-auto.sh      |   59 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 206 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t6038-merge-text-auto.sh

-- 
1.7.2.rc1.4.g09d06