Subject: [PATCH v6 0/3] Merge renormalization, config renamed

From: Eyvind Bernhardsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 21:20:46 +0200

Here's a new version of the merge normalization series that renames the
configuration variable.  Since "merge.renormalize" got the best
response, I went with that.

Junio, I hope you don't mind that I squashed your patch to introduce the
config variable into the first patch.  It seemed a bit out-of-place as a
separate commit.

- Eyvind

Eyvind Bernhardsen (3):
  Avoid conflicts when merging branches with mixed normalization
  Try normalizing files to avoid delete/modify conflicts when merging
  Don't expand CRLFs when normalizing text during merge

 Documentation/gitattributes.txt |   34 ++++++++++++++++++++
 Documentation/merge-config.txt  |   10 ++++++
 builtin/merge.c                 |    3 ++
 cache.h                         |    2 +
 convert.c                       |   37 +++++++++++++++++++----
 environment.c                   |    1 +
 ll-merge.c                      |   15 +++++++++
 merge-recursive.c               |   51 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 t/t6038-merge-text-auto.sh      |   64 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 209 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t6038-merge-text-auto.sh

-- 
1.7.1.575.g383de