Subject: [RFC PATCH 0/5] git-reset documentation changes

From: Thomas Rast <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:44:37 +0200

I wrote this on the bus travelling to France, and haven't got around
to sending it out since then.

The main goal was the first patch, which redoes the 'description'
section in the style pioneered by b831ded (Documentation/checkout:
clarify description, 2010-06-01) in git-checkout(1).

The rest are just various ideas that I'm tossing around.  I also would
like to shorten the 'examples' section significantly if anyone sees a
way to do that without a huge loss of explanations.  I think the
chances that users consult the current version aren't exactly great
because of its length.

Thomas Rast (5):
  Documentation/git-reset: reorder modes for soft-mixed-hard
    progression
  Documentation/reset: separate options by mode
  Documentation/reset: promote 'examples' one section up
  Documentation/reset: reorder examples to match description
  Documentation/reset: move "undo permanently" example behind "make
    topic"

 Documentation/git-reset.txt |  346 ++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 1 files changed, 177 insertions(+), 169 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.2.rc3.259.g43154