Subject: [PATCH 0/3] rev-list and friends: --min-parents, --max-parents

From: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 15:50:22 +0100

As opposed to the RFD it replaces, this is a real patch series with
documentation and tests, and it even comes with boiler plate. It should
make all of Jeff's and Junio's dreams come true (as far as revision
limiting by parent number goes).

1/3 introduces the new options (and has a proper commit message)
2/3 I noted along the way and could be applied earlier
3/3 depends on 1 and 2 and is the candy (doc, tests, completion)

*** BLURB HERE ***

Michael J Gruber (3):
  revision.c: introduce --min-parents and --max-parents
  t6009: use test_commit() from test-lib.sh
  rev-list --min-parents,--max-parents: doc and test and completion

 Documentation/git-rev-list.txt         |    2 +
 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt     |   13 +++++
 builtin/log.c                          |    2 +-
 builtin/rev-list.c                     |    2 +
 builtin/rev-parse.c                    |    2 +
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |    1 +
 revision.c                             |   23 ++++++---
 revision.h                             |    9 +++-
 t/t6009-rev-list-parent.sh             |   85 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 9 files changed, 117 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.4.1.464.gf81ff