Subject: [PATCHv2 0/3] rev-list and friends: --min-parents, --max-parents

From: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:14:04 +0100

In v2, based on the input from Jeff, Junio and Jonathan, I switched to
ordinary signed integers for --min-parent and --max-parent. Negative
parameters to the latter mean infinity. (Thus, no more range/macro magic.)

Also, I optimized the tests and made the structure clearer (hopefully).

Lastly, I rearranged the tests so that the unrelated cleanup comes first.

Based on mg/rev-list-one-side-only (in next) to save Junio a build conflict
resolution.
Michael J Gruber (3):
  t6009: use test_commit() from test-lib.sh
  revision.c: introduce --min-parents and --max-parents
  rev-list --min-parents,--max-parents: doc and test and completion

 Documentation/git-rev-list.txt         |    2 +
 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt     |   17 +++++-
 builtin/log.c                          |    2 +-
 builtin/rev-list.c                     |    2 +
 builtin/rev-parse.c                    |    2 +
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |    1 +
 revision.c                             |   24 ++++++--
 revision.h                             |    4 +-
 t/t6009-rev-list-parent.sh             |   97 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 9 files changed, 128 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.4.1.511.g72e46