Subject: [PATCH 0/4] reflog, show and command line overrides

From: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:20:30 +0200

While thinking about how to redo 3/3 (show: do not prune by pathspec) I
noticed a somehow related reflog problem, which overrides some command line
options.

So, here is some refactoring, a test exposing the reflog problem, and a fix for
reflog (the new 1/4 through 3/4). Those 3 should be general good cleanup.

It turned out that the refactoring does not help with the show problem, but I
changed the old 3/3 so that we change the pruning by commits only when the user
has not requested to walk with show (the new 4/4). No time for new test now, sorry.

The old 1/3 and 2/3 ("Did you mean...") are not impacted (and not resent). They
make for independent good UI cleanup also (and were related thematically only,
not technically).

Michael J Gruber (4):
  builtin/log.c: separate default and setup of cmd_log_init()
  t/t1411: test reflog with formats
  reflog: fix overriding of command line options
  builtin/show: do not prune by pathspec

 builtin/log.c          |   32 +++++++++++++++++++-------------
 t/t1411-reflog-show.sh |   18 ++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.4.2.668.gba03a4