Subject: [PATCHv2 0/5] patterns for branch list

From: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:05:10 +0200

In this iteration, I have incorporated Jeffs and Junios suggestions and Junios
patches. Thanks!

So:

git branch --list is introduced before the patterns (though it is not needed at
that point)

Multiple patterns are allowed.

The -v/vv/vvv changing patches are gone.

Also, the independent test for "-vv" is put first (which certainly can go in
now).  Next come long option names for "git tag" and "git branch", then the
pattern related patches.

I have also rebased on next with nk/branch-v-abbrev (which conflicts, though
"trivially").

"-l -> -g" migration for "git branch" and such are issues for a later series.

Michael J Gruber (5):
  t6040: test branch -vv
  git-tag: introduce long forms for the options
  git-branch: introduce missing long forms for the options
  branch: introduce --list option
  branch: allow pattern arguments

 Documentation/git-branch.txt |   20 +++++++++++++++--
 Documentation/git-tag.txt    |    8 +++++++
 builtin/branch.c             |   46 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 builtin/tag.c                |   16 +++++++-------
 t/t3203-branch-output.sh     |   24 +++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t6040-tracking-info.sh     |   16 ++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 108 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.6.845.gc3c05