Subject: [PATCHv3 0/5] patterns for branch list

From: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 16:54:27 +0200

v3 has reworded commit messages for 2,3,4 and tests for combinations
of branch options in 4, as suggested.

No code changes (besides the additional tests in 4).

Michael J Gruber (5):
  t6040: test branch -vv
  git-tag: introduce long forms for the options
  git-branch: introduce missing long forms for the options
  branch: introduce --list option
  branch: allow pattern arguments

 Documentation/git-branch.txt |   20 +++++++++++++++--
 Documentation/git-tag.txt    |    8 +++++++
 builtin/branch.c             |   46 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 builtin/tag.c                |   16 +++++++-------
 t/t3200-branch.sh            |   32 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t3203-branch-output.sh     |   24 +++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t6040-tracking-info.sh     |   16 ++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 140 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.6.845.gc3c05