Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Another bundle fix: reading freed memory

From: Thomas Rast <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 22:40:47 +0100

This is about the fourth patch, the other three are just cleanups.
Valgrind caught me reading free()d memory after the recent change to a
strbuf in create_bundle.  Luckily it's the only report I got.

I made a token effort to verify that nobody else is playing mind games
with the .name fields in struct object_array, but I'm rather tired so
it would be nice if someone could double-check.  In any case bundle is
the only user of object_array_remove_duplicates.

Thomas Rast (4):
  t5510: refactor bundle->pack conversion
  t5510: fix indent with spaces
  t5510: ensure we stay in the toplevel test dir
  bundle: keep around names passed to add_pending_object()

 bundle.c         |    2 +-
 t/t5510-fetch.sh |   57 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 2 files changed, 36 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.9.2.467.g7fee4