Subject: [PATCH v6 0/3] gitweb: refactor If-Modified-Since handling

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:46:58 -0400

Changes since v5:
* Use `test_when_finished` to unset HTTP_IF_MODIFIED_SINCE.
* Actually use the tree ID in the `modification: tree snapshot` test.
* Conditional last_modified argument for `$cgi->header` git_snapshot
  and git_feed.
* tree-ish -> trees in git_snapshot commit message and test name.

Unchanged since v5:
* Patch 1/3, but I'm resending it anyway with `git send-email`.  I
  could skip resending it with:

    git send-email … HEAD^^

  but that would mess up the patch numbering.

W. Trevor King (3):
  gitweb: add `status` headers to git_feed() responses.
  gitweb: refactor If-Modified-Since handling
  gitweb: add If-Modified-Since handling to git_snapshot().

 gitweb/gitweb.perl                       |   65 ++++++++++++++++++------------
 t/t9501-gitweb-standalone-http-status.sh |   60 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 2 files changed, 98 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.3.4