Subject: [PATCH 0/5] de.po suggested updates

From: Thomas Rast <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 15:49:22 +0200

I wrote:
> Of course now that it has been released, we'll also have to file patches
> in the true open source spirit.  Sigh.

So here goes.

[1/5] is actually intended for Junio to pick up, and makes a message
      translatable that somehow got away last time.

The rest are for Ralf.

[2/5] does away with the "bare"->"leer" issue that I used as an
      example earlier.  There's precedent in git-gui :-( This does
      raise the question if it's kosher to patch both git and git-gui
      at the same time, but if we want to keep the translations in
      sync it probably won't be the last such patch.

[3/5] collects all the "obvious" stuff

[4/5] and [5/5] gather the less-obvious stuff -- keep what you like.

Cheers,
Thomas

Thomas Rast (5):
  stash: make "saved" message translatable
  de.po: translate "bare" as "bloß"
  de.po: hopefully uncontroversial fixes
  de.po: translate "bad" as "ungültig" ("invalid")
  de.po: collection of suggestions

 git-gui/po/de.po |    4 +-
 git-stash.sh     |    2 +-
 po/de.po         |  153 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------------------
 3 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 85 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.625.g300dcf