Subject: [PATCH v7 0/3] submodule update: add --remote for submodule's upstream changes

From: "W. Trevor King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:58:14 -0500

From: "W. Trevor King" <[email-masked]>

I see that this series has dropped out of "what's cooking?".
Hopefully this reroll gets it back in ;).

Changes since v6 (both in response to Junio's comments):

* Fix style in get_submodule_config definition.
* Drop the submodule.<name>.remote config option (v6's patch 4).

W. Trevor King (3):
  submodule: add get_submodule_config helper funtion
  submodule update: add --remote for submodule's upstream changes
  submodule add: If --branch is given, record it in .gitmodules

 Documentation/config.txt        |  7 +++++-
 Documentation/git-submodule.txt | 27 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 Documentation/gitmodules.txt    |  5 ++++
 git-submodule.sh                | 52 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 t/t7400-submodule-basic.sh      |  1 +
 t/t7406-submodule-update.sh     | 31 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 120 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.0