Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Reorganise options in git-fast-import(1)

From: John Keeping <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 19:43:16 +0000

Here's a second attempt at this taking into account the feedback received so far.

Changes since v1:

 * Left dedup '--done' as a separate patch (now merged)
 * Split combining '--[no-]relative-marks' into a separate patch
 * '--force' moved to the top of the options, making the catchall
   section alphabetically sorted
 * Section headings changed:
    'Options related to the input stream' => 'Options for Frontends'
    'Options related to marks' => 'Locations of Marks Files'
    'Options for tuning' => 'Performance and Compression Tuning'
 * '--export-pack-edges' moves to 'Performance and Compression Tuning'
 * '--cat-blob-fd' moves to 'Options for Frontends'

John Keeping (2):
  git-fast-import(1): combine documentation of --[no-]relative-marks
  git-fast-import(1): reorganise options

 Documentation/git-fast-import.txt | 98 +++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 1 file changed, 52 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.1.468.g3d9f9b6