Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Rework git-diff algorithm selection

From: Michal Privoznik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:58:08 +0100

It's been a while I was trying to get this in. Recently, I realized how
important this is.

Please keep me CC'ed as I am not subscribed to the list.

diff to v1:
-Junio's suggestions worked in

Michal Privoznik (3):
  git-completion.bash: Autocomplete --minimal and --histogram for
    git-diff
  config: Introduce diff.algorithm variable
  diff: Introduce --diff-algorithm command line option

 Documentation/diff-config.txt          | 17 +++++++++++++++++
 Documentation/diff-options.txt         | 23 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash | 14 +++++++++++++-
 diff.c                                 | 33 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 diff.h                                 |  2 ++
 merge-recursive.c                      |  9 +++++++++
 6 files changed, 97 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
1.8.0.2