Subject: [PATCH v4 0/4] Reroll patches against v1.8.1.1

From: Alexey Shumkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:10:24 +0400

Woooof! 
Reroll my patches again after 1.5 years ;)
They must be applied against v1.8.1.1
Sorry for my laziness ;)

Alexey Shumkin (4):
  t6006 (rev-list-format): don't hardcode SHA-1 in expected outputs
  t7102 (reset): refactoring: don't hardcode SHA-1 in expected outputs
  pretty: Add failing tests: user format ignores i18n.logOutputEncoding
    setting
  pretty: user format ignores i18n.logOutputEncoding setting

 builtin/reset.c                  |   8 +-
 builtin/rev-list.c               |   1 +
 builtin/shortlog.c               |   1 +
 log-tree.c                       |   1 +
 submodule.c                      |   3 +
 t/t4041-diff-submodule-option.sh |  23 +++--
 t/t4205-log-pretty-formats.sh    |  37 ++++++--
 t/t6006-rev-list-format.sh       | 200 +++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 t/t7102-reset.sh                 |  71 +++++++++-----
 9 files changed, 224 insertions(+), 121 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.1.1.10.g9255f3f