Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Fix "git difftool --tool-help"

From: John Keeping <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:55:12 +0000

The "--tool-help" option to git-difftool currently displays incorrect
output since it uses the names of the files in
"$GIT_EXEC_PATH/mergetools/" rather than the list of command names in
git-mergetool--lib.

This series fixes this by changing it to simply delegate to a function
in git-mergetool--lib.

The first three patches are just refactorings to move the show_tool_help
function from git-mergetool to git-mergetool--lib and make it usable by
git-difftool.  The final patch switches git-difftool to use this
function.

John Keeping (4):
  git-mergetool: move show_tool_help to mergetool--lib
  git-mergetool: remove redundant assignment
  git-mergetool: don't hardcode 'mergetool' in show_tool_help
  git-difftool: use git-mergetool--lib for "--tool-help"

 git-difftool.perl     | 57 ++++++++-------------------------------------------
 git-mergetool--lib.sh | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 git-mergetool.sh      | 37 ---------------------------------
 3 files changed, 46 insertions(+), 86 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.1