Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Make git-send-email git-credential

From: Michal Nazarewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 21:47:02 +0100

From: Michal Nazarewicz <[email-masked]>

As discussed on the list, adding git-credential interface to Git.pm
(sort of copied from git-remote-mediawiki) and making git-send-email
use it.

I see git-remote-mediawiki does not have “use Git” so I did not touch
it.  On top of that I'd have no way to tests the changes anyway.

Michal Nazarewicz (4):
  Git.pm: Allow command_close_bidi_pipe() to be called as method
  Git.pm: Allow pipes to be closed prior to calling
    command_close_bidi_pipe
  Git.pm: Add interface for git credential command.
  git-send-email: Use git credential to obtain password.

 Documentation/git-send-email.txt |   4 +-
 git-send-email.perl              |  59 +++++++++++---------
 perl/Git.pm                      | 116 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 149 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.1.2.549.g4fa355e