Subject: [PATCHv3 0/5] Add git-credential support to git-send-email

From: Michal Nazarewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 17:23:34 +0100

From: Michal Nazarewicz <[email-masked]>

The third version of the patch with changes suggested by Jeff in the
4/5 patch.  Also credential_read and credential_write are now public
functions in case someone wants to write a helper in perl.

Michal Nazarewicz (5):
  Git.pm: allow command_close_bidi_pipe to be called as method
  Git.pm: fix example in command_close_bidi_pipe documentation
  Git.pm: allow pipes to be closed prior to calling
    command_close_bidi_pipe
  Git.pm: add interface for git credential command
  git-send-email: use git credential to obtain password

 Documentation/git-send-email.txt |   4 +-
 git-send-email.perl              |  59 ++++++++------
 perl/Git.pm                      | 166 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 198 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.1.3.571.g3f8bed7