Subject: [PATCHv4 0/6] git-credential support in git-send-email

From: Michal Nazarewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:02:27 +0100

From: Michal Nazarewicz <[email-masked]>

Besids git-credential support in git-send-email, there are some other
minor improvements to Git.pm in this patchset.  Patch 3/6 is new
compared to the previous patchset.

Michal Nazarewicz (6):
  Git.pm: allow command_close_bidi_pipe to be called as method
  Git.pm: fix example in command_close_bidi_pipe documentation
  Git.pm: refactor command_close_bidi_pipe to use _cmd_close
  Git.pm: allow pipes to be closed prior to calling
    command_close_bidi_pipe
  Git.pm: add interface for git credential command
  git-send-email: use git credential to obtain password

 Documentation/git-send-email.txt |   4 +-
 git-send-email.perl              |  59 +++++++-----
 perl/Git.pm                      | 198 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 3 files changed, 213 insertions(+), 48 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.1.3.572.g32bae1f