Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] difftool --dir-diff: symlink all files matching the working tree

From: John Keeping <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 20:19:38 +0000

Changes since v1:
- A new second patch to make it safer to compare symlink targets in
  tests
- Test in patch 3 (formerly patch 2) re-written thanks to feedback from
  David Aguilar

This series is based on next, although I think Git's clever enough to
ignore the changes in the context of the t7800 hunk so it should apply
to master as well.

John Keeping (3):
  git-difftool(1): fix formatting of --symlink description
  difftool: avoid double slashes in symlink targets
  difftool --dir-diff: symlink all files matching the working tree

 Documentation/git-difftool.txt |  8 +++++---
 git-difftool.perl              | 25 +++++++++++++++++++++----
 t/t7800-difftool.sh            | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 48 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.2.396.g36b63d6