Subject: [PATCH 00/15] Use test_config

From: Yann Droneaud <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 22:05:59 +0100

Please find some patches to use test_config/test_unconfig

Instead of using construct such as:
   test_when_finished "git config --unset <key>"
   git config <key> <value>
uses
   test_config <key> <value>
The latter takes care of removing <key> at the end of the test.
    
Additionally, instead of
   git config <key> ""
or
   git config --unset <key>
 uses
   test_unconfig <key>
The latter doesn't failed if <key> is not defined.

Patch "t7600: use test_config to set/unset git config variables"
is more important than the other and must be carefully reviewed
regarded to the --no-log --no-ff behavior.

Others patches are fairly simple.

Testsuite results are the same after the patches.
Tested against master, 7b592fadf1e23b10b913e0771b9f711770597266

Yann Droneaud (15):
  t4018: remove test_config implementation
  t7810: remove test_config implementation
  t7811: remove test_config implementation
  t3400: use test_config to set/unset git config variables
  t4304: use test_config to set/unset git config variables
  t4034: use test_config/test_unconfig to set/unset git config
    variables
  t4202: use test_config/test_unconfig to set/unset git config
    variables
  t5520: use test_config to set/unset git config variables
  t5541: use test_config to set/unset git config variables
  t7500: use test_config to set/unset git config variables
  t7502: use test_config to set/unset git config variables
  t7508: use test_config to set/unset git config variables
  t7600: use test_config to set/unset git config variables
  t9500: use test_config to set/unset git config variables
  t7502: remove clear_config

 t/t3400-rebase.sh                      |  3 +-
 t/t3404-rebase-interactive.sh          |  3 +-
 t/t4018-diff-funcname.sh               |  5 ---
 t/t4034-diff-words.sh                  |  7 ++--
 t/t4202-log.sh                         | 28 +++++-----------
 t/t5520-pull.sh                        | 12 +++----
 t/t5541-http-push.sh                   |  3 +-
 t/t7500-commit.sh                      |  6 ++--
 t/t7502-commit.sh                      | 40 +++++------------------
 t/t7508-status.sh                      | 46 +++++++++-----------------
 t/t7600-merge.sh                       | 60 +++++++++++++++-------------------
 t/t7810-grep.sh                        |  5 ---
 t/t7811-grep-open.sh                   |  5 ---
 t/t9500-gitweb-standalone-no-errors.sh |  3 +-
 14 files changed, 72 insertions(+), 154 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.11.7