Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] Recursion-free unpack_entry and packed_object_info

From: Thomas Rast <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 21:03:39 +0100

From: Thomas Rast <[email-masked]>

Almost the same as last time.  Changed: the rename suggested by Junio

> The only little concern I may have is this cmp_* function tells us
> "I found it!" by returning true, which is counter-intuitive to the
> readers of the caller (not the callee).
> 
> I think it makes sense to compare delta-base-cache entries only for
> equality, so eq-delta-base-cache-entry might be a better name for
> it, perhaps?

and a small reword to patch 3's commit message to make it clearer at
which stage we unpack the deltas.

Thomas Rast (3):
  sha1_file: remove recursion in packed_object_info
  Refactor parts of in_delta_base_cache/cache_or_unpack_entry
  sha1_file: remove recursion in unpack_entry

 sha1_file.c | 411 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 1 file changed, 266 insertions(+), 145 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.2.344.g1440b22