Subject: [PATCH 0/5] difftool improvements

From: John Keeping <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:28:31 +0000

This is a consolidated series replacing jk/t7800-modernize.  The patches
here have been rebased on master.

Patch 1 is new and moves the test added by commit 02c5631 (difftool
--dir-diff: symlink all files matching the working tree) to the end of
the test file.  This means that once this is applied the second patch
and the final three patches can become independent branches.

Patch 2 is a fix for a long standing deficiency, but the potential for
this to happen has been increased by the commit mentioned above.  It has
already been through a couple of iterations [1].

The final three patches are the same as the current jk/t7800-modernize,
with one tweaked commit message.

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/219100

John Keeping (5):
  t7800: move '--symlinks' specific test to the end
  difftool: don't overwrite modified files
  t7800: don't hide grep output
  t7800: fix tests when difftool uses --no-symlinks
  t7800: run --dir-diff tests with and without symlinks

 git-difftool.perl   |  73 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 t/t7800-difftool.sh | 105 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 2 files changed, 127 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.2.411.g65a544e