Subject: [PATCH v3 0/8] --valgrind improvements

From: Thomas Rast <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:25:56 +0200

Changes from v2:

- $pat renamed to $pattern_ to avoid collisions (thanks j6t)

- New patch 3 that tests --verbose operation, and additions to patch
  (now) 4 that test --verbose-only.  (Adding similar tests for
  --valgrind[-only] and associated options would be nice, but is much
  harder because the user may not have valgrind.)

- Rearranged the hooking in (now) 4, 6 and 8 to make it more obvious
  what is going on, as per Peff's comments

- Fixed a misspelled variable that prevented the "valgrind setup only
  once" logic from working

Thomas Rast (8):
  test-lib: enable MALLOC_* for the actual tests
  test-lib: refactor $GIT_SKIP_TESTS matching
  test-lib: rearrange start/end of test_expect_* and test_skip
  test-lib: self-test that --verbose works
  test-lib: verbose mode for only tests matching a pattern
  test-lib: valgrind for only tests matching a pattern
  test-lib: allow prefixing a custom string before "ok N" etc.
  test-lib: support running tests under valgrind in parallel

 t/README                |  10 ++
 t/t0000-basic.sh        |  54 ++++++++++-
 t/test-lib-functions.sh |   6 +-
 t/test-lib.sh           | 244 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 t/valgrind/valgrind.sh  |   3 +
 5 files changed, 265 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1.530.g6f90e57