Subject: [PATCH v5 0/5] Reroll patches against v1.8.3.1

From: Alexey Shumkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 13:26:16 +0400

Alexey Shumkin (5):
  t6006 (rev-list-format): don't hardcode SHA-1 in expected outputs
  t7102 (reset): don't hardcode SHA-1 in expected outputs
  t4205 (log-pretty-formats): don't hardcode SHA-1 in expected outputs
  pretty: Add failing tests: user format ignores i18n.logOutputEncoding
    setting
  pretty: user format ignores i18n.logOutputEncoding setting

 builtin/reset.c                  |   8 +-
 builtin/rev-list.c               |   1 +
 builtin/shortlog.c               |   1 +
 log-tree.c                       |   1 +
 submodule.c                      |   3 +
 t/t4041-diff-submodule-option.sh |  25 +++--
 t/t4205-log-pretty-formats.sh    | 179 ++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 t/t6006-rev-list-format.sh       | 209 ++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
 t/t7102-reset.sh                 |  37 ++++++-
 9 files changed, 299 insertions(+), 165 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1.15.g5c23c1e