Subject: [PATCH 0/4] git-prompt: cleaning and improvement

From: "Eduardo R. D'Avila" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 23:25:25 -0300

The previously proposed patch set to enable color
prompt in non-PROMPT_COMMAND mode
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/228017)
introduce some problems with command line editing/browsing/completion,
as explained by Simon Oosthoek, in
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/228308 .

Some of the patches could still be used, so I'm
reposting them with an additional one to add some
missing information in usage comments.

Eduardo R. D'Avila (4):
  t9903: add tests for git-prompt pcmode
  git-prompt.sh: refactor colored prompt code
  git-prompt.sh: do not print duplicate clean color code
  git-prompt.sh: add missing information in comments

 contrib/completion/git-prompt.sh |  94 +++++----------
 t/t9903-bash-prompt.sh           | 254 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 285 insertions(+), 63 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1.487.g28387b2