Subject: [PATCH v9 0/5] Incremental updates against 'next' branch

From: Alexey Shumkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 16:45:45 +0400

This patch series is an incremental updates on top of (7c375214 t4205:
replace .\+ with ..* in sed commands, 2013-07-01) as far as v7 patches
were applied to the 'next' branch but there were more improvements made
in v8.

Alexey Shumkin (5):
  t4041, t4205, t6006, t7102: use iso8859-1 rather than iso-8859-1
  t4205: revert back single quotes
  t4205, t6006, t7102: make functions more readable
  t6006: add two more tests for the case i18n.commitEncoding is not set
  t4205: avoid using `sed`

 t/t4041-diff-submodule-option.sh |   4 +-
 t/t4205-log-pretty-formats.sh    | 145 +++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 t/t6006-rev-list-format.sh       |  69 ++++++++++---------
 t/t7102-reset.sh                 |  22 +++---
 4 files changed, 121 insertions(+), 119 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1.15.g5c23c1e