Subject: [PATCH v10 0/5] Incremental updates against 'next' branch

From: Alexey Shumkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 16:01:45 +0400

This patches series includes following changes against v9
1. [PATCH v10 1/5] t4041, t4205, t6006, t7102: use iso8859-1 rather than iso-8859-1
    reworded. reasons of renaming explained "here and now" but not only
    redirects to an older commit which did the same.
2. [PATCH v10 2/5] t4205 (log-pretty-formats): revert back single quotes
    little change to commit message (added "(log-pretty-formats)" after
    "t4205")
3. [PATCH v10 3/5] t4205, t6006, t7102: make functions better readable
    reworded. comments reformatted. function 'test_format' refactored.
4. [PATCH v10 4/5] t6006 (rev-list-format): add tests for "%b" and "%s" for the case i18n.commitEncoding is not set
    reworded. Now whole file is in utf-8. Tested output messages are
    converted from utf-8 to iso8859-1 "on the fly" and written fo files.
5. [PATCH v10 5/5] t4205 (log-pretty-formats): avoid using `sed`
    little change to commit message (added "(log-pretty-formats)" after
    "t4205")

And references to "de6029a2d7734a93a9e27b9c4471862a47dd8123" commit in
all patch messages replaced with "de6029a (pretty: Add failing
tests: --format output should honor logOutputEncoding, 2013-06-26)"

P.S. This patch series is an incremental updates on top of (7c375214 t4205:
replace .\+ with ..* in sed commands, 2013-07-01) as far as v7 patches
were applied to the 'next' branch but there were more improvements made
in v8.

Alexey Shumkin (5):
  t4041, t4205, t6006, t7102: use iso8859-1 rather than iso-8859-1
  t4205 (log-pretty-formats): revert back single quotes
  t4205, t6006, t7102: make functions better readable
  t6006 (rev-list-format): add tests for "%b" and "%s" for the case
    i18n.commitEncoding is not set
  t4205 (log-pretty-formats): avoid using `sed`

 t/t4041-diff-submodule-option.sh |   4 +-
 t/t4205-log-pretty-formats.sh    | 143 +++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 t/t6006-rev-list-format.sh       |  83 ++++++++++++-----------
 t/t7102-reset.sh                 |  20 +++---
 4 files changed, 125 insertions(+), 125 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.2.16.gb1f0d63