Subject: [PATCH v5 0/8] Multiple simultaneously locked ref updates

From: Brad King <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 09:22:31 -0400

Hi Folks,

Here is the fifth revision of a series to support locking multiple
refs at the same time to update all of them consistently.  The
previous revisions of the series can be found at $gmane/233260,
$gmane/233458, $gmane/233647, and $gmane/233840.

Updates since the previous revision of the series:

* Patches 1-6 are identical to v4 so are not re-sent here.

* Patch 7 and 8 now implement and test the input format proposed and
  discussed at $gmane/233990.

-Brad

Brad King (2):
  update-ref: support multiple simultaneous updates
  update-ref: add test cases covering --stdin signature

 Documentation/git-update-ref.txt |  54 +++-
 builtin/update-ref.c             | 252 ++++++++++++++-
 t/t1400-update-ref.sh            | 639 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 943 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.4.rc3