Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] submodule trailing slash improvements

From: John Keeping <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 20:24:57 +0100

Changes since v1:

* Improvements to existing pathspec code to use is_dir_sep instead of
  comparing against '/' and handle multiple trailing slashes
* Remove calls to read_cache() made redundant by a new call in
  builtin/reset.c::parse_args()

John Keeping (4):
  pathspec: use is_dir_sep() to check for trailing slashes
  pathspec: strip multiple trailing slashes from submodules
  rm: re-use parse_pathspec's trailing-slash removal
  reset: handle submodule with trailing slash

 builtin/reset.c            |  8 ++++++--
 builtin/rm.c               | 20 ++++----------------
 pathspec.c                 | 30 +++++++++++++++++++-----------
 t/t7400-submodule-basic.sh |  6 ++++--
 4 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.4.277.gfbd6843.dirty