Subject: [RFC/PATCH 0/4] Remove deprecated commands

From: John Keeping <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 15:47:27 +0000

"git repo-config", "git tar-tree", "git lost-found" and "git
peek-remote" have all been deprecated since at least Git 1.5.4.

With Git 2.0 approaching, I think that would be a good point to remove
then completely, which is what this series does.

John Keeping (4):
  repo-config: remove deprecated alias for "git config"
  tar-tree: remove deprecated command
  lost-found: remove deprecated command
  peek-remote: remove deprecated alias of ls-remote

 .gitignore                             |  4 --
 Documentation/git-lost-found.txt       | 74 ------------------------------
 Documentation/git-peek-remote.txt      | 43 ------------------
 Documentation/git-repo-config.txt      | 23 ----------
 Documentation/git-tar-tree.txt         | 82 ----------------------------------
 Makefile                               |  3 --
 builtin.h                              |  1 -
 builtin/config.c                       |  6 ---
 builtin/tar-tree.c                     | 62 -------------------------
 command-list.txt                       |  4 --
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |  4 --
 contrib/examples/git-whatchanged.sh    |  4 +-
 git-lost-found.sh                      | 33 --------------
 git.c                                  |  3 --
 t/t4116-apply-reverse.sh               |  4 +-
 t/t5000-tar-tree.sh                    | 16 ++-----
 t/t5001-archive-attr.sh                | 10 -----
 17 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 369 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/git-lost-found.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/git-peek-remote.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/git-repo-config.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/git-tar-tree.txt
 delete mode 100755 git-lost-found.sh

-- 
1.8.5.rc0.170.g772b8ec