Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] merge-recursive: Avoid diagnostic on empty work tree

From: Brad King <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 09:45:05 -0500

Hi Folks,

Here is the third revision of this series.  The previous
revisions can be found at $gmane/241009 and $gmane/241030.

Updates since the previous revision of the series:

* Handling of lstat ENOENT has been moved down into refresh_cache_ent
  and activated by a new CE_MATCH_IGNORE_MISSING option.

* Rather than adding a new argument to make_cache_entry, the existing
  'refresh' boolean argument has been generalized to a set of options.
  This required the addition of a new CE_MATCH_REFRESH option to
  enable refresh with no other options.

Thanks,
-Brad

Brad King (4):
  t3030-merge-recursive: Test known breakage with empty work tree
  read-cache.c: Refactor --ignore-missing implementation
  read-cache.c: Extend make_cache_entry refresh flag with options
  merge-recursive.c: Tolerate missing files while refreshing index

 cache.h                    |  6 +++++-
 merge-recursive.c          |  4 +++-
 read-cache.c               | 27 ++++++++++++++------------
 t/t3030-merge-recursive.sh | 47 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 70 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.5.2