Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Allow to configure cherry-pick's record origin

From: Guido Günther <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 22:27:39 +0100

The main motivation is to be able to configure repos that are used for
maintaining backports/stable branches and not having to remember to use a
special invocation of git cherry-pick.

Changes from last version:

* add --no-record-origin so scripts can make sure they'll never record
  a commit id
* add --record-origin for symmetry with config file option and
  --no-record-origin
* Add docs to git-config as well

Guido Günther (3):
  revert.c: Allow to specify -x via git-config
  revert.c: Add --record-origin
  revert.c Allow to override cherrypick.recordOrigin

 Documentation/config.txt          |  4 ++++
 Documentation/git-cherry-pick.txt | 13 +++++++++++++
 builtin/revert.c                  | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 3 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.0.rc3