Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Pretty print truncate does not work

From: Alexey Shumkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 17:06:29 +0400

Pretty format string %<(N,[ml]trunc)>%s truncates subject to a given
length with an appropriate padding. This works for non-ASCII texts when
i18n.logOutputEncoding is UTF-8 only (independently of a printed commit
message encoding) but does not work when i18n.logOutputEncoding is NOT
UTF-8.

Following patches are:
1. failing tests
2. Fix patch

Alexey Shumkin (2):
  t4205 (log-pretty-formats): Add failing tests for the case when
    i18n.logOutputEncoding is set
  pretty.c: format string with truncate respects logOutputEncoding

 pretty.c                      |   7 +-
 t/t4205-log-pretty-formats.sh | 169 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 174 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.2-15