Subject: [PATCH v4 0/5] Reroll patches. Pretty print truncate does not work

From: Alexey Shumkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 17:20:02 +0400

This version (v4) differs from the previuos (v3):
1. Fixed typo ISO8895-1 (vs ISO8859-1)
2. Fixed t4205 test: tested format strings are double-quoted

Alexey Shumkin (5):
  t4205 (log-pretty-formats): don't hardcode SHA-1 in expected outputs
  t4041, t4205, t6006, t7102: Don't hardcode tested encoding value
  t4205 (log-pretty-format): Use `tformat` rather than `format`
  t4205, t6006: Add failing tests for the case when
    i18n.logOutputEncoding is set
  pretty.c: format string with truncate respects logOutputEncoding

 pretty.c                         |   7 +-
 t/t4041-diff-submodule-option.sh |   7 +-
 t/t4205-log-pretty-formats.sh    | 217 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 t/t6006-rev-list-format.sh       | 110 ++++++++++++++++----
 t/t7102-reset.sh                 |  13 ++-
 5 files changed, 282 insertions(+), 72 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.2-15