Subject: [PATCH v9 0/2] format-patch --signature-file=<file>

From: Jeremiah Mahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 21:08:12 -0700

v9 of patch to add format-patch --signature-file <file> option.

This revision includes more suggestions from Junio C Hamano.

  - Reworded patch description.  Using "special characters" is
	not a feature of this patch.

  - Changed patch description to follow gitcli(7) guidlines.
    "--signature-file=name" instead of "--signature-file name"

  - Reduced set of crucial test cases.

    --signature-file works

    format.signaturefile works

    --no-signature suppresses format.signaturefile

    --signature-file overrides format.signaturefile

    --signature overrides format.signaturefile

  - Note, the control logic had to be re-worked to satisfy these test cases.

Jeff King (1):
  format-patch: make newline after signature conditional

Jeremiah Mahler (1):
  format-patch --signature-file=<file>

 Documentation/config.txt           |  4 +++
 Documentation/git-format-patch.txt |  4 +++
 builtin/log.c                      | 26 ++++++++++++++--
 t/t4014-format-patch.sh            | 61 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 93 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
Jeremiah Mahler
[email-masked]
http://github.com/jmahler