Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] replace signal() with sigaction()

From: Jeremiah Mahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:58:15 -0700

This is the second revision to the patch set to replace signal(2) with
sigaction(2) [1].

As Johannes pointed out [2], replacing signal with sigaction would break
MinGW compatibility.  The first patch in this series addresses this
problem by expanding the faux sigaction function in compat/mingw.c to
support signals other than just SIGALRM.  Details are in the patch
description.

The second patch is a proof of concept.  It converts signal to sigaction
in a case where signal SIGCHILD was used.  Previously this would have
failed with MinGW since the faux sigaction function only supported
SIGALRM.  Now it works as expected.

I have tested these changes under Linux and under Windows 7 using Msysgit.

[1]: http://marc.info/?l=git&m=140125769223552&w=2
[2]: http://marc.info/?l=git&m=140126288325213&w=2

Jeremiah Mahler (2):
  compat/mingw.c: expand MinGW support for sigaction
  connect.c: replace signal() with sigaction()

 compat/mingw.c | 9 +++++----
 connect.c      | 5 ++++-
 2 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.0.0.2.g1d11d5d