Subject: [PATCHv4 0/3]

From: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 10:43:32 +0100

v4 has an additional line with 50*"-" before the second header (if there
is any).

Also, if status spewed out a cut-line (for commit) we emit a trailer
line before the first header (if there is any) so that it doesn't get
sucked in visually with the cut line description.

If there is only a "second" header it stands out by itself already due
to quinti-dashed line.

Junio C Hamano (1):
  t7508: .gitignore 'expect' and 'output' files

Michael J Gruber (2):
  t7508: test git status -v
  commit/status: show the index-worktree diff with -v -v

 Documentation/git-commit.txt |   4 ++
 t/t7508-status.sh            | 103 +++++++++++++++----------------------------
 wt-status.c                  |  20 +++++++++
 3 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 67 deletions(-)

-- 
2.3.1.303.g5174db1