Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Make httpd tests run

From: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 17:05:23 +0200

This series grew from an attempt at enlarging my personal test run coverage
on a standard Fedora 21 64bit box. Aka chain-lint fall-out.

With 1/3, I get all httpd tests to run (when port is set, of course).

2/3 and 3/3 are an attempt at getting git-svn over http tests to run.
2/3 is certainly correct but not sufficient.
3/3 gets httpd to run but svn does not connect. This is WIP and RFH,
and maybe requires rewriting lib-git-svn to use a config which depends
on the apache version (like lib-hhtpd does), or to leverage lib-httpd.

Michael J Gruber (3):
  t/lib-httpd: load mod_unixd
  t/lib-git-svn: check same httpd module dirs as lib-httpd
  t/lib-git-svn: adjust config to apache 2.4

 t/lib-git-svn.sh        | 7 +++++--
 t/lib-httpd/apache.conf | 3 +++
 2 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.4.0.rc1.221.gf7021fb